- The Zoom Class is held at exactly the same time as the face-to-face classes in Singapore (i.e. Saturday 1-5pm OR Sunday 1-5pm, Singapore/Perth Time) [see below for more details].
- The Class teaching would be conveyed live through Zoom.
- The 250+ Pages of Materials (Notes, Templates, etc.) will be given in PDF format (which can be printed).
- The 20+ Hours of Additional Teaching Videos and 20+ Hours of Homework will be given to students after each class ends.
- The cost of the whole class package is A$600.
Class Schedule (Face-To-Face & Zoom)
- Jonathan teaches in a classroom every Saturday 1pm to 5pm & Sunday 1pm to 5pm (Singapore/Perth Time)
- The same thing is taught on both days - so you only need to attend either the Saturday or Sunday Zoom class.
- Each weekend, Jonathan focuses on one component / skill.
- The class package consists of 4 classes over 4 weekends - when all 4 different skills would be taught
- Students can start on any weekend.
- Free makeup classes would be given for missed classes.
23rd Oct (Sat) 1-5pm OR
24th Oct (Sun) 1-5pm
30th Oct (Sat) 1-5pm OR
31st Oct (Sun) 1-5pm
6th Nov (Sat) 1-5pm OR
7th Nov (Sun) 1-5pm
13th Nov (Sat) 1-5pm OR
14th Nov (Sun) 1-5pm
20th Nov (Sat) 1-5pm OR
21st Nov (Sun) 1-5pm
27th Nov (Sat) 1-5pm OR
28th Nov (Sun) 1-5pm
4th Dec (Sat) 1-5pm OR
5th Dec (Sun) 1-5pm
11th Dec (Sat) 1-5pm OR
12th Dec (Sun) 1-5pm
There's flexibility in the schedule
- Students can start any weekend. They just need to complete 4 weekends in a row to get the teachings on all 4 components / skills.
- Students can choose if they want to take the Saturday or Sunday classes - I teach the same thing on both days. They are also able to change days last minute - they just need to let me know.
- If a student can't make it for both the Saturday and Sunday class for a particular weekend, they can do a makeup class for free - the same component / skill will be taught again in 4 weeks' time.
A Video About Jonathan's IELTS Class
In the above video, after talking about my IELTS classes, I also answer these 12 most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about my IELTS classes:
1) Why do so many people fail the IELTS exam? (20:17)
2) Can I take the IELTS exam without attending IELTS classes? (31:37)
3) What's so unique about Jonathan's IELTS classes? (33:09)
4) Are 4 classes enough to pass IELTS? (40:31)
5) Can I repeat your class for free if I fail the exam? (43:03)
6) Can you guarantee that I will pass the IELTS exam? (44:40)
7) Should I register for the IELTS exam before or after attending your IELTS class? (45:46)
8) My English is very poor so I want to study by myself first and then take your class. Is this a good plan? (49:20)
9) When's the best time to start your classes? Now or in a few months' time? (50:42)
10) How long does it take for me to get IELTS 7.0? (56:35)
11) Can I still contact you after the classes end? (57:33)
12) I can't attend your weekend classes. What can I do? (57:55)
To get directly to the response to any of the above 12 questions, you can watch the above video on YouTube (click on the above Video to go to YouTube), check the Description and click on the Timestamps provided.
Steps To Register For The IELTS Zoom Class
WhatsApp Jonathan at +65 9768 1054 to book a slot. If you're on your mobile, tap the "Tap to WhatsApp" on top of this page or click the "WhatsApp Jonathan Now" button below.
Jonathan will give you a link to either pay through
- Paypal or
- a Credit or Debit Card.
The cost is A$600.
Once the payment is done, some pre-class homework will be given and also links to the Class Materials (PDF Notes & Additional Teaching Videos) and the Zoom Class.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No teacher or school can guarantee that you'll pass your IELTS exam after attending their classes. (If anyone tells you that, run away quickly because they are not telling you the truth!) I can't guarantee you will get any score. I can only do my part and teach as best as I can. In addition to attending my IELTS classes, you also need to put in a lot of hard work and watch the additional teaching videos and do the homework.
To know the quality of my IELTS teachings and materials, you can visit the following webpages:
You can still purchase the Class Recordings and all the additional materials that go along with it. Just WhatsApp Jonathan at +65 9768 1054 to talk more about this.
Yes, you can either do the makeup class on the same weekend (e.g. if you can't make the Saturday class, you can take the Sunday class) or you can do the makeup class when the same class repeats itself again in 4 weekends' time.
I always recommend that my students don't book the IELTS exam yet. Most students are not ready. In fact, 60-80% of people who take the IELTS exam actually fail on their first try and thus waste a lot of money. In fact, many people fail more than just once. The reason they fail is that they are not sufficiently prepared.
My advice is that you should start your IELTS classes as soon as you can. Once you take my IELTS classes, you will know how difficult it is to get your target IELTS score. You will also roughly know when you'd be ready. You can WhatsApp Jonathan at +65 9768 1054 to discuss more.
Jonathan teaches on Saturday 1pm to 5pm and Sunday 1pm to 5pm (Singapore Time). This is the same time as in Perth (Western Australia). Here are the other timezones:
- Northern Territory (Alice Springs, Darwin): add 1.5 hours
- South Australia (Adelaide): add 2.5 hours during daylight saving
- Queensland (Brisbane, Cairns): add 2 hours
- NSW (Sydney), Victoria (Melbourne), ACT (Canberra) & Tasmania (Hobart): add 3 hours during daylight saving
- New Zealand (all cities): add 5 hours during daylight saving
Contact Jonathan Now
If you have any questions about my Zoom Classes, please click the button below to WhatsApp me: